The dissemination process would characterises the achievement of outcomes and impacts the program has made .The emphasises is to show case the changes in behaviours, relationships, actions and/or activities of the people and organisations with which Child Marriage Program works directly. The contributions of the program, the influence on the stakeholders with whom it is working to effect change. These changes are referred to as outcomes and impacts. As a result, it can be more effective in terms to showcase the results it achieved and disseminating to the relevant stakeholders. The stakeholders would range from concerned Government departments, key policy makers, political leaders, independent experts in the concerned area, media and benefited stakeholders et al.
The proposed design for the state dissemination workshop is as follows:
- Welcome and Inauguration
- Key note address by Political leadership of the day or a senior Bureaucrat / principle secretary
- Brief sharing about the program – PPT/Video sharing by a cross section of stakeholders such as youth (girls and boys)/ Yuva Mitra, PRI members/ Parents/ Case studies/ Secretary.
- Release the publication on documentation on experiences of child marriage program.
- Panel discussion that would end with recommendations. Panellist should ideally be cross section of Govt, Independent Agency, CSO people moderated by Dev. Journalist.
- Interview of yuva mitra/ change agents/ community representatives’ by the media.
Stakeholders experience sharing workshop to be held in Ranchi and Bhubaneshwar by Development Focus and its 10 Partner Organizations.
Dates: Jharkhand – 27th August 2015, Odisha – 31st August 2015